Friday, June 10, 2011

MY FELLOW XBOX 360IANS...

Welcome. Firstly, I would like to begin by saying thanks for stopping by. You are obviously a supercool human being if you have arrived here to read (and hopefully discuss) all things Xbox 360. This is my first entry on my AWESOME Xbox 360 blog, and I intend on posting many more . Trying to keep the intro short, I will simply say, I hope this blog site will become and remain an informative love letter to all Xbox 360 lovers. I will be posting news, release information, rants, praises, and anything else  I believe you, my fellow Xbox 360ians, would enjoy taking part in. So with that said, let's get going.


I think we can all agree that it is an excellent time to be a gamer. I am a store manager at a video game retailer and have been working in the industry for over a gorram decade now and I am simply amazed at how sophisticated they have gotten so quickly. I remember when the original Xbox launched in 2001, after playing Halo: Combat Evolved and Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey, asking myself, "Self, how can video games get any better than this?!"  Though myself never answered back I continued anyway, "The graphics are amazing!" "And, it has a built-in hard drive I can store music on!" I was falling head-over-heels. It didn't even take as long as I had pre-judgmentally thought it would to forget the beastly size of the original controller, which my friends and I would come to affectionately nickname "the girth" after the release of the s-controller.

Fast forward ten years to E3 2011 and Microsoft still knows how to kick out the awesome. Microsoft unveiled a class act line up of both controller games and Xbox 360 KINECT games. I was already greatly anticipating several titles and had been waiting like mad to get any new information on them. Other titles completely blindsided me with fabulous surprises that gloriously threatened to rock my face off. Over the next few blog entries I am going to attempt to cover all of them and more.  

Thanks for checking out Brad's AWESOME Xbox 360 Blog. Peace and love to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment